October 18, 2016

Moons of October

My sister and I on Home Street. Winnipeg, MB; September 2016.

My sister is a knock out.

Portrait of a lady called Boots.

Celebrating Erin's joy to have found great love in Gareth.

Winnipeg Bachelorettes out on Home Street.

Granny Tammy teaches young Atlas all the tricks in the book! Morden Legion #11, Manitoba
A picture of Iain speaks a thousand words. This funny developer fluke frame had me at "let me fill your bath".


Back Alley cut for Gus. Shot this out of the truck window.
Graveyards are for lovers. Grant & Rebecca at Jay & Becky's wedding. Winnipeg, MB; September 2016.
Portrait of my friend Evan. I stuck my tongue out and flipped him the bird as I shot this portrait. 
My sister in law to be, Rebecca.
My brother in law to be, Conrad.

Marissa, Stef, Izzy and Erin. 




No comments:

Post a Comment