September 24, 2015

For Andrée

One of my favourite captures from the wedding of Pascale & Jay. Sister and cousin to the bride busily icing a cake!
N'sync icers.
Lovers at a family wedding.

The wedding of Pascale & Jay was so striking and warm and beautiful that I ran straight out of film. Always a good sign. I have so many unbelievable photographs from their wedding that I have been a little overwhelmed by the narrowing down process. When Pascale's cousin Andrée inquired as to whether or not I had shot any nice ones of her and her lovely man Michael, I was happy to start wading through this wedding work again. Full wedding post to come. In the meantime, here is a look in to one of the best weddings I have ever attended!

Dear Andrée, here are some photographs I felt free to capture of you and yours. I never did shoot a proper couple portrait of you and Michael, but the look of love is definitely present in what I did manage to catch on film. You are lovely and do so much for others. Enjoy! Feel free to share what is here.

Portra 400
Tmax 400 + 3200

1 comment: